Mysql Error : ERROR 1 (HY000): Can’t create/write to file ‘/tmp/MYkbo3Bl’ (Errcode: 13)
When I tried moving a wordpress website from one server to another I stuck with a big problem. All the posts from the home page simply disappeared. On the admin section of wordrpess all post section give 0 posts to display. But the posts are working fine. When try to create new post category and tags section are empty.
Now Go Google.
define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true );
at wp-config.php and save
It given that the error above.
Here is the solution
chown root:root /tmp chmod 1777 /tmp /etc/init.d/mysqld restart
Now just restarted mysql and everything working fine. Nice Solution.
WordPress home page all post missing erron may be solved with this solution.
- Diagnose and fix ‘SELinux is preventing mysqld (mysqld_t)’ (onecool1.wordpress.com)
- imabonehead: Securing MySQL: step-by-step | Symantec Connect Community (symantec.com)
- Mysql error :- ERROR! MySQL is not running, but lock exists [email protected] (kunwardharmesh.wordpress.com)
- MySQL Database Backup using mysqldump command. (latest-tutorial.com)
- Importing a CSV file into MySQL database (stackoverflow.com)