Mozilla team has announced the release of Firefox 10 with an Android Version. It is available in the android market. It will be adapted to Ubuntu 12.04 and Fedora 17 and new releases of other distros. The default browser in Ubuntu 12.04 is Firefox 1o.
The new firefox comes with some improvements
What’s new in Firefox 10?
Install Firefox 10 in Ubuntu 11.10 and 11.04
It is very simple to install firefox 10 in ubuntu.
Just add the firefox repository
Open a terminal in Ubuntu and paste the below command.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mozillateam/firefox-next
Then go for update of apt
sudo apt-get update
Then install firefox that is all. It will take care of everything.
sudo apt-get install firefox
Then just start firefox. You will get the latest version.
- Firefox 10 Released (omgubuntu.co.uk)
- Ubuntu 12.04 Alpha 1 Released (omgubuntu.co.uk)
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Codename Precise Pangolin Releases Its First Alpha (techie-buzz.com)
- Ubuntu 12.04 Wallpaper Contest Launched (omgubuntu.co.uk)
- Firefox 10 eases add-on updates but no Android yet (zdnet.com)
- Ubuntu 11.10 Themes for Unity and Gnome Shell (smashingweb.ge6.org)
- Mozilla’s Firefox 10 now available for download (livetechbytes.wordpress.com)