In the CSS folders are baseline styles designed to reduce the visual design in any browser to its most basic state. This frees you from the annoyance of overcoming the native styling that each browser wants to apply to HTML elements such as h1, p, and ul. From this starting point it’s very easy to establish your own standards for type size, margins, and other measurements.
Also HTML5 Reset Uses Modenizer script for all fixes. Also Latest Jquery is included.
Defenitly this will be a quick start for any HTML5 Project without hazzle of crossbrowser issues.
Download the Templates
- The Kitchen Sink version (fully commented)
- The Kitchen Sink version (no comments)
- The Bare Bones version
Influential Projects & Articles
- Eric Meyer‘s “Reset CSS”
- A List Apart‘s “Responsive Web Design” by Ethan Marcotte
- John Resig’s “HTML5 Shiv”
- The Modernizr script
- Dean Edwards‘ IE7.js
- Ethan Marcotte’s “Fluid Images”
- Apple’s Safari Web Content Guide
- Paul Irish’s Bulletproof @font-face syntax
- QuirksMode.org’s “A pixel is not a pixel is not a pixel”
- HTML5 Doctor‘s HTML5 Reset Stylesheet