The next version of Android, the most popular operating system for smartphones from google will be released on November 2014.
Android Authority reported that Nexus phone will be made available at the start of November this year along with Android L. The website claimed that the Nexus 6 and Android L will be available from 1st November 2014. But these dates may vary because this is a rumor running now. But the wait for Android 5 is almost over. It will be released with new nexus devices on couple of months.
Android 5.0 will be labeled as a sweat starting with L. It may be Lollipop, Lion and Lemon Meringue Pie. But Google will keep the suspense for the last minute and announce some other name as it happened in the case of KitKat.
According to Android Authority’s Google insiders, Android L will be officially issued on November 1. On the same date the first two devices that Android L will power up will also be made available. The report identified the Nexus 9 as one of the kits included for commercial debut also there are good chances for Nexus 6.
Android fans can indeed expect a grand Halloween 2014 release date that will mark the outing of the Nexus 6 and 8 plus the Android L or 5.0 that will soon be made accessible to Android device users.
Android L will bring a major change to Android as a whole. The entire interface will be full of colors, animations, effects, and other interactive buttons to give users a brand new look and feel unlike any mobile OS to date. There’s a lot going on, but surely more exciting things will follow with the Android M release update. Here’s a quick and early look at the Android L beta preview released back in June.
- Android L To Release November 1st – New Nexus Devices Coming Mid-October (itechtriad.com)
- Rumour points to November 1 release date for Android L (mobilesyrup.com)
- Android M Update Teased Ahead of Android L Release (gottabemobile.com)
- Google Nexus 6 / X : Kit Kat or Android L? (androidheadlines.com)
- Nexus 6 Release Date Nears as KitKat Install Rises & Android Lion or 5.0 … – International Business Times AU (newestgadgetsinfo.com)
- Android L becoming LMP; lemon meringue pie? (phonearena.com)
- Android L Release Date This Nov. For Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 4 (designntrend.com)
- New Nexus Hardware Being Unveiled in Mid-October, Android L hits Nov. 1st (androidheadlines.com)
- Nexus 6 Release Looks Imminent as Nexus 5 Production Tapers Off (technobuffalo.com)
- Big Nexus Announcements Rumored for Mid-October (technobuffalo.com)