- New UI
- New clips feature: first screen information
- All features are plug-able
- Package Cleaner becomes a new major part feature as tbe “Janitor”
Four major features: Overview, Tweaks, Admins and Janitor
At Preferences, you can manage the plugins, enable or disable, or install new plugin.
Tweaks and Admins, designed like GNOME Control Center, but with a more easy to use “back” and “forward” arrows.
Computer Janitor, clean the cruft has never been so easy!
If you are interested in the Ubuntu Tweak 0.6 and want to play with it, try to do by these steps (Notes: only for Natty & Oneiric, but Oneiric is not well supported yet)
The source center will be added as a plugin. Now it is not available in the latest version.
- How to Reverse The Mouse Scrolling Direction in Ubuntu (aka Natural Scrolling) (maketecheasier.com)
- Change Hard-to-Find Ubuntu Settings Easily With Ubuntu Tweak [Linux] (makeuseof.com)
- How to Disable Login Sound in Ubuntu Oneiric [Quick Tips] (maketecheasier.com)
- Tiago Hillebrandt: Installing Kernel 3.0 via PPA on Ubuntu “11.04? Natty Narwhal (tiagohillebrandt.eti.br)
- Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Beta 1 Review And Screenshots Tour (maketecheasier.com)
- How to Install Gnome 3 In Ubuntu (maketecheasier.com)
- Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot Beta 1, Released (webupd8.org)