The library is framework independent and has support for line, bar, candle, pie and bubble charts.
There are lots of customization options offered like the ability to define titles, subtitles, colors, labels on/off and so many others for each and every possible variable.
Flotr2 outputs are interactive, they can be set to respond to the actions of the user. And, they can be extended with plugins (there are already several ones that can add interactions, new decorations, etc.).
Charts and graphs work in all major browsers (including IE6) and they are mobile compatible.
- mobile support
- framework independent
- extensible plugin framework
- custom chart types
- FF, Chrome, IE6+, Android, iOS
To use Flotr2, include the
flotr2.min.js script in your page and create a visible
<div> with positive width and height. A graph is drawn with the
Flotr.draw(container, data, options) method.
Examples of Flotr2
You can find Flotr2 examples on humble software
- WebOS goes open source to rival Android and iOS (knowyourcell.com)
- Four short links: 9 February 2012 (radar.oreilly.com)
- Animate resize of HTML5 canvas created by KineticJS framework (stackoverflow.com)
- AppMobi rewrites jQuery framework for iOS, Android (fiercedeveloper.com)
- Stop IE6 Users Browsing Your Website (netwidz.com)
- Best Of 2011: Best Useful jQuery Plugins And Tutorials (smashingapps.com)
- Google Crashed on IE6 (deepjyotipal.wordpress.com)
- Looking for a graph layout framework for iOS (stackoverflow.com)
- Making the html5 canvas interactive (stackoverflow.com)
- how to create vertical table heading text with html5 canvas? (stackoverflow.com)
- Orchestral Essentials Library (gearslutz.com)