Motorola‘s Low priced phone Moto G changed the rules of mid range smartphones all over the world. Moto G shown that user dont need to compromise on quality to get an affordable smartphone with decent specifications. Moto G still one of the latest smartphone with Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. Other companies started updating Android to 4.4 now.
Now Motorola is working on a new smartphone Moto E which is priced much lower than the best selling Moto G with decent features. This will definitely change the low end phone market with android.
The Moto E is rumored to have slightly lower specifications with a 4.3-inch 720p screen, a dual core processor and 4GB internal memory. Even with hardware that is a step lower than the Moto G. Moto E will give enough power for most users for their daily operations. The internal memory might be low but Motorola has been wise enough to provide a micro SD expansion slot for media storage which was missing in case of the Moto G.
Moto E Specifications
- 4.3-inch display
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 5MP camera
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- 1,900mAh Battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat
Moto E will be a low priced Moto G with Less battery and slightly small size. The thickness of Moto E will be 6mm. This make the Moto E a very sleek device. Brazilian site TechnoBlog says that there will be 3 variants of the rumored Moto E :
Moto E Variants
- XT1021 with single SIM,
- XT1022 dual SIM,
- XT1025 dual SIM with digital TV.
The Moto E is expected to launch sometime in May 2014 in the emerging markets.
Some sources saying that the price is as low as $100
- Next-gen Moto X and Moto G will have near-stock Android (Lenovo won’t alter Motorola’s software strategy) (phonearena.com)
- Moto E Specs Leak Out , An Even Cheaper Moto G (androidheadlines.com)
- Moto G And Moto X Successors Will Remain Carrying An Almost Stock Android Experience (androidheadlines.com)
- Motorola rumors look forward to Moto E, Moto G LTE, and Moto G Ferrari edition (pocketnow.com)
- Motorola working on an even lower spec’d Moto G, could it be the $100 Nexus? [RUMOR] (phandroid.com)
- Specs of the Upcoming Motorola Moto E Get Leaked, to be Cheaper than Moto G (techpp.com)