The Magazine grid is a modern CSS-Framework which comes with common magazine design elements such as pagination, gutters and basic grid. The framework uses HTML5 elements for structuring the magazine pages. Simply, an
<article> element wraps up your page and
<section>s define the portions of content.
More semantics, less divs
Magazine Grid takes use of html5-elements to structure your magazine page. An article-element wraps up your page, sections define the portions of content. Inside the sections you define which elements should match the grid and how wide they are. Section is a special type which provides a nice white-space around the textblock for best readability. It can even have 2 or 3 columns.
Lighter than 4kB
Magazine Grid is lightweight to load fast on mobile devices. That is why it doesn’t care about oldschool browsers like IE6 or Netscape.
Made for the iPad
Magazine Grid is designed to work best on the iPad in portrait and landscape orientation. The simple 8 column grid uses the full display without leaving unnecessary margins.
- Useful HTML5/CSS3 Frameworks (webexpedition18.com)
- WPF ItemsControl Example (rachel53461.wordpress.com)
- WPF Grid’s Row/Column Count Properties (rachel53461.wordpress.com)
- Rethinking CSS Grids (markboulton.co.uk)
- Semantic HTML5? (i-programmer.info)
- The Semantic Grid System: Page Layout For Tomorrow (coding.smashingmagazine.com)
- Grids (moehezwani.wordpress.com)
- The future of CSS layouts (netmagazine.com)
- The Semantic Grid System (semantic.gs)
- News: SkyGrid redesign improves UI, adds Photo Grid to all sections (ilounge.com)
- 10 jQuery Layout Tutorials (codingpython.wordpress.com)
- Hacker News | The Semantic Grid System: Page Layout For Tomorrow (news.ycombinator.com)
- The Next War: XHTML 2.0 vs HTML 5 (xemion.com)
- YUI GRIDS is Applied into the Robust Hybrid Word Press Theme Framework (papuawp.wordpress.com)
- What Makes For a Semantic Class Name? (css-tricks.com)
- Golden Grid System (goldengridsystem.com)
- CSS Framework By Nyros Developer (slideshare.net)
- Rolling Your Own Grid Layouts on the Fly Without a Framework (designshack.co.uk)
- 21 top tools for responsive web design | Feature | .net magazine (netmagazine.com)
- The Semantic Grid System (Less.js-Powered) (webresourcesdepot.com)
magazine grid, html5 magazine framework, html5 magazine layout, jquery magazine layout, ipad magazine grid,