Rhinoslider is one of the most flexible jQuery slider plugin that can handle not only Images but also HTML element (text, videos, etc.). Rhino slider comes with lots of slick transition effects and new effects or styles can be added with ease. There is a very easy way to customize the effects and transitions. It has options for every possible variable from the customization of the effects to auto-play, play direction, random display and navigation.
Rhinoslider also has a full-featured API for controlling the functionality and customizing it further.
Rhinoslider View Demo and Download : http://rhinoslider.com/demo-download/
Step 1: Download your version of Rhinoslider
Create your custom version of Rhinoslider via our generator or download the full version on the right side (not recommended).
Step 2: Embed the necessary stuff
You can either embend the rhinoslider.css or put its content into your general css file.
<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/css/rhinoslider.css">
You need to include jQuery 1.4.2 or higher and rhinoslider.js.
Step 3: Call the function
- jQuery-Content-Slider: The Greatest jQuery Slider Known to Man. (yellowsharkmt.wordpress.com)
- 20 Jquery Plugin for Image sliders and Accordians – Cool Carousels (smashingweb.ge6.org)
- 5 Awesome free jQuery plugins for Web designers (thenextweb.com)
- Pow.js – A jQuery Algorithmic Sunburst Generator Via CSS, Canvas And jQuery (functionn.blogspot.com)
- Superslides – A jQuery Full Screen Slider Plugin (functionn.blogspot.com)
- jQuery / jQuery UI slider event for jump/click. Function not firing (stackoverflow.com)
- jQuery and CSS Menus with Animations (itswadesh.wordpress.com)
jquery slider control,