iView Slider is a jQuery Responsive Slider Plugin with 35 built-in transition effects. iView Slider is created by iPro Dev. It can slide any content like images, HTML, Video. The slider is responsive and it will auto adjust the image according to the device. The slider looks great in most mobile devices and tablets. It has great touch interfaces also. This jQuery image slider includes animated captions, responsive layout and HTML Elements like Video, iFrame etc.. It can be used as image slider, image gallery, banner rotator, banner ads, or even presentation.
The slider is not officially supported by the development team. But the Source code of the slider is available on github and the license is compatible with GPL. iView 2.0 is the last release and it features a lot of effects for a website.
iView Slider has animated HTML5 captions with lot of custom effects.
Features of iView Slider, jQuery Responsive Slider
- jQuery Capabilities.
- Responsive down to mobile (applies for slider area and images).
- Touch gestures navigation for iOS, Android and other touch devices.
- Highly Flexible and Customizable.
- Highly User Interface Design.
- Custom per slide easing.
- Multilanguage support.
- 35 transition effects available.
- Multiple transitions available, also can set a different transition per slide.
- Multiple instances allowed in a single HTML page.
- Custom per slide timeout.
- Animated HTML captions with custom effects (fade, move top, move right…).
- Slides uses only valid HTML5 markup (SEO optimized).
- Works on iOS & Android devices.
- Auto slideshow with optional pause on hover.
- Easily resizable.
- Animated preloader bar.
- Keyboard support.
- Extremely simple configuration.
- Thumbnails or bullets for navigation.
- Customizable transition timing function. (easing)
- Compatible with external fonts (like Google fonts).
- Integrated 3 beautiful animated and Cross-browser timers which is completely configurable.
- Easily customizable via CSS file.
- Block & slice sizes are configurable.
- Captions can use any tag you want (SEO optimized).
- Extended HTML documentation.
- Any HTML content can be placed inside slide & caption. (except HTML5 video tag)
- SEO optimized, captions can use any tag you want (“h1”, “h2”, “p”…).
- Powerful, documented API — public methods, properties, callbacks (go to slide, play slideshow e.t.c.).
- Unlimited slides support.
- Compatible with all major browsers (including IE6 to IE9 , Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera)
- Not Supported now.
Demo :iView Slider
The latest version is Version 2.0.1 and the development is stopped now.