Google got a unique interface after the release of google plus. There was some wordpress themes imitating the interface. Now Bruce Galpin made a framework with Google+ styled buttons in his blog.
The buttons can use text, images or both inside them and comes with the high-quality icon set created by WebDesignShock.
As the icons have both standard and active state versions, buttons respond well to hovering them.
There is also a drop-down menu buttons version provided which is handy for presenting multiple options while still being in harmony with the rest of the buttons.
The total framework is free to download and use. The frame work includes buttons for all kind of operations. The black and white icons for normal view and when a mouse over occurs the icon changed to color. This give very nice effect to build a google plus like interface for a blog.
By using this frame work you can build a nice Admin interface that look like google interface or a website.
- Simple solution to filtering InfoPath dropdown menu items (parkercomputing.wordpress.com)
- How to add icons to submit buttons using jQuery and jQuery-UI (charlescherry.wordpress.com)
- 100 Great CSS Menu Tutorials (noupe.com)
- Gadgetwise Blog: Q&A: Clearing Out a Crowded (Menu) Bar (gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Creating a Custom Dropdown Menu in WordPress (techiebeginners.wordpress.com)
- Google Tests Hiding Search Icons From Left Menu (seroundtable.com)
- Google Plus free interface Icons (webdesignshock.com)
jquery icons, google plus menu jquery,