The web technologies are emerging now. Web GL is now capable of running Real Time 3D game on browsers. Anthony Liot works for ACTISKU, creator of 3D real-time marketing solutions. He works with a 3D engine called Unigine. This engine was developed with multi-platform capability and is used in games, simulation, visualization and virtual reality systems and other projects including UNIGINE’s benchmarks (Heaven, Valley and others) and Oil Rush naval strategy game.
Crypt, the name of the 3D demo. Crypt is a non-interactive benchmark that was designed to make sure that all of Unigine’s rendering engine is working on a new platform. This is a solid first step towards getting the full Engine ported over, we look forward to what the future holds for such 3D projects on the Web!
Check out this impressive 3D demo for Real time 3D on the web browser.
- Actisku – About the demo
- Unigine – About the 3D Gaming engine
- 3D Real-time Unigine Crypt demo [WebGL] (crypt-webgl.unigine.com)
- One Developer, One Impressive 3D Game Demo Ported to the Web with No Plugins (mozilla.org)
- WebGL Has Come A Long Way Since Last Year (webpronews.com)
- WebGL Demo – Unigine Crypt (webgl.com)
- You Won’t Believe This 3D Demo Runs in Your Browser (news.softpedia.com)
demo actisku webgl, ubuntu fusion webgl, 3d engine for browser withourt plugin, 3d games without plugins,